- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Make sure your firewall allows online communication.
In the case of a network license, the following also applies:
- Make sure that no licenses are borrowed from the EPLAN License Manager (ELM Configurator).
- Open the EPLAN License Manager Monitor and check whether a license has been borrowed in the column "License borrowed until".
- Go to the EPLAN download area.
- Enter your serial number and your customer number.
- Confirm that you have read and accept the "General Terms and Conditions for the Delivery of Software and the Provision of Services*" and click on the [Login] button.
- You will now be shown all ordered software products.
- Select EPLAN Rehost, download the software.
- Start the rehost .exe.
- Select the "Revocation" tab, select the "Complet Revoke Online" method.
- Enter the activation code (EID), now use the "Complete Revoke" button to return the activation to EPLAN.
- After successful online return, select [Next] and close the dialog.
- You can now activate your EID on a different hardware.