Enter user data
- On the ribbon, select the File tab > Settings > User > Display > User code / address.
- Enter your corresponding user data in the fields provided.
- In field "Code" - your desired abbreviation.
- In field "Name" - your first and last name.
- EPLAN automatically populates the "Logon name" field. The user name with which you have logged in to your Windows operating system is entered.
- Enter your phone and e-mail address.
- Enter your customer number here.
"Use logon name for changes": If this check box is selected, the logon name is output to automatically filled properties, such as .B "Creator" or "Last Editor" for projects, pages, forms, standard sheets, etc.