- Open Windows Explorer.
- Go to C:\Program Files\EPLAN\Setup Manager.
- Select the version to remove, e.B. "...\2022.x.x\...".
- Open the "Bin Folder".
- Setup.exe, via "Run as administrator".
- Under Installed Version, select which version you want to remove program components from.
- Enable or disable the desired program components that you want to remove.
- Follow the menu history via "Remove". The selected software components are uninstalled. This may take a few minutes.
EPLAN does not remove any personal system master data during the uninstallation process.